Friday, November 25, 2011
This morning in Huntington at 7:15AM it’s currently 37 degrees under clear skies. Winds are out of the south at 0-3mph. Relative humidity is 93%, dewpoint 36, barometric pressure 30.04″. 24hr high was (is) 37, low 29. We have 2″ of snow on the ground.
High pressure will bring us clear skies today and much warmer highs of 52°F. Winds will be from the WNW at 5-10 mph shifting to the NNE in the afternoon. Tonight should be partly cloudy with lows of 37°F and winds from the ENE at 5-10 mph.
Saturday’s looking mostly cloudy and warm with highs of 54°F and winds less than 5 mph. Saturday night should be partly cloudy with lows of 30°F and winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain is 20%.
Sunday look for overcast skies with a chance of rain as low pressure moves in. Highs will be around 50°F with winds from the South at 5-10 mph. Chance of rain is 30%. Sunday night should be overcast with a chance of rain in the evening and rain after midnight. Lows will be around 45°F with winds from the SSW at 5-10 mph shifting to the West after midnight. Chance of rain is 70% with rainfall amounts near 1.4 in. possible.
Monday’s looking overcast with a chance of rain. Highs will be around 52°F with winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain is 50%. Monday night should be clear with fog overnight. Low will be around 27°F with winds less than 5 mph.
Last year on this date we had a high of 29 and a low of 13.
Burlington norms for this date are highs of 40°F and lows of 27°F.
Record high was 67°F in 2001 (we had a high of 59).
Record low was -1°F in 1938.
Sunrise: 7:00 AM EST
Sunset: 4:17 PM EST
Length Of Visible Light: 10h 21m
Length of Day :9h 16m
Tomorrow will be 1m 49s shorter.
The Moon is new today, 6 hours old with 0% illumination.
Moonrise: 7:27 AM EST
Moonset: 4:39 PM EST